So excited to be sharing this festive and fun Cranberry Rosemary Crush with you guys today! Just in time for all the holiday parties. Minimal prep time and maximum taste- that’s my kinda drink.
One of my all-time favorite drink to have all year round is a cranberry crush. I espically lovemaking it around this time of year when I can get my hands on tons fresh cranberries. If you pop into my house you are so gonna find this drink cooling in the fridge. The combination of tart cranberries, warming ginger and bright rosemary turns this drink into a flavorful cool-weather cocktail.
Funny story- before I had the kids I hated cranberry juice. Then when I was pregnant with Jonny the doctor recoomended that if I was to drink fruit juice then cranberry juice is the best way to go. I drank it by the gallons. I guess somewhere down the line I became obsessed with all things cranberry related.
Plus, I absolutely love how festive this drink is. I think you guys all know I am a sucker for a festive mocktail.
It is so easy to make- smash a nob of ginger along lithesome fresh rosemary sprigs- add cranberry juice and soda. I have been made it with lemon/lime soda but just be sure to use true cranberry juice or otherwise this drink will turn out too sweet.
Isn’t it pretty? I love the holidays and all the colors and bling.
I know that when most people see fresh cranberries they think cranberry sauce. But once again I’m the odd man out because I always think about fresh cranberry juice. I might need help guys.
So trust me, once you try this drink you’ll be wanting to make up a big batch too!
Make a batch and tag me in it. I love seeing how you guys use my recipes.
Peace and Love,
So excited to be sharing this festive and fun Cranberry Rosemary Crush with you guys today! Just in time for all the holiday parties. Minimal prep time and maximum taste- that's my kinda drink.
- 1 Cup Fresh cranberries reserve some for garnish
- 2 cups 100 % Cranberry Juice
- 2-3 sprigs Sprigs Rosemary
- 2 Cups Soda water
- 1/4 Cup Honey ( or more depending on taste)
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 Inch Fresh ginger smashed
1. In a medium pot, bring 1/2 cup water, the honey, cranberries, rosemary, and ginger to a boil over high heat. Boil 5 minutes or until the cranberries begin to burst, then remove from the heat. Let cool. Remove the rosemary and ginger. Strain out the cranberries.
2. In a large pitcher, combine the cranberry syrup mix, cranberry juice and lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve.
3. Add the soda just before serving. Garnish each drink with a fresh cranberry and rosemary just to be fancy.