Instant Pot White Bean Chicken Chili
This Instant Pot White Bean Chicken Chili is warming, nutritious, filling and delicious. Plus it is packed with good vegetables and lean meat. Winning!
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast
- 5 Cup Chicken or Vegetable stock
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Sprig Thyme
- 1 Bell Pepper minced
- 1 Large Onion finely diced
- 1 Can Cannellini Bean drained
- 1 Can Garbanzo Bean drained
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Cups Kale
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan
- Cilantro or Parsley Finely chopped
- Add the First 10 ingredients to the Instant Pot, and place the lid on and lock it.
- Use the manual keys to set the Instant Pot to 15 minutes manual.
- After the cooking has completed, use the quick release lever to release the pressure from the pot. Add the kale and stir it in. Allow the chili to sit for 5 minutes. Top with Cilantro or Parsley and parmesan- serve immediately.