- Nature Valley Crunchy or Nature Valley Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Cascadian Farm Organic Oats & Honey Granola or Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars
- Honey Nut Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms = morning time bliss for me because everyone has options.
- Yoplait GoGurt 8 Ct or Yoplait Kids (Trix Flavor)
Lucky Charm Milkshake
This is the perfect treat breakfast and dessert all in one mason jar. Creamy, perfectly sweet and most importantly it is so fun. Sounds amazingly perfect to me.
- 2 cups Lucky Charms™ cereal
- 2 Cups Milk (Any will do)
- 3 1/2 Cups Ice cream( again go wild- I’ve used butter almond for this recipe and it was AMAZING)
- A dash Almond extract or vanilla(1/2 teaspoon) (approx 1/8 teaspoon)
- Extra Lucky Charms™ marshmallows for topping
- whipped cream if desired
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until well combined. Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. That gives the cereal time to yield more flavor to the milk. Go Wild and top with whipped cream and some extra marshmallows. enjoy!!!!