Balsamic Tomato and Onion Salad
Super easy Balsamic Tomato and Onion Salad recipe that has everything. Sweet and crisp vegetables that are tossed and soaked in a tangy vinaigrette.
- 2 Purple Onions Sliced thinly
- 1 Clove Garlic Finely minced
- 8 0z Ripe Red Cherry tomatoes Sliced
- 8 oz Ripe Yellow Cherry tomatoes Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 salt Or taste
- 2 Teaspoon Basil 2 Dorot pods
- 2 Teaspoon Fresh Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
- Prep:Slice the tomatoes and onions and set aside. In a large bowl, gently combine tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, garlic. basil and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour to over night. Serve with a slotted spoon and enjoy!