+= I made this cranberry whipped butter because on New year day morning. We host a new beginnings breakfast for our family. We usually have pancakes, eggs, turkey bacon, porridge and fritters. I know it sounds amazing because it is. Jamaicans take food and the holidays very seriously. If you can think of a holiday then we usually have a 5 course dinner to go with it. I kid you not. This recipe is a great way to use up the left over cranberry sauce and if you are like me the extra 5 pounds of butter in the fridge. Don’t tell me that’s just me. I mean it don’t tell me if I’m the only one. Try it on either my Grandma’s Buttermilk Biscuits or My husband’s Fool-Proof Biscuit. Confession: I made them both (as if i needed another excuse) to test them out for you guys. Both are winners!!!! Yes, my friends! It is about to go down. This butter is a little sweet, a little tart and a lot of yum. Make it and share it with me on Instagram.
Cranberry Whipped Butter
- 1/4 cup Homemade cranberry sauce see link in blog
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- Make cranberry sauce and allow to cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat softened butter. Then add the cooled cranberry sauce until combined.
- Use chilled or at room temperature.