Orange Pomegranate Punch
Bright and pleasantly tart, this orange pomegranate punch can be served with or without sparkling soda.
- 2 Cups Freshly squeezed pomegranate juice
- 1 inch Ginger Peeled and smashed
- 3 cups Orange juice
- 1 bottle sparkling soda (750 ml)
- 1 bunch Mint reserve some for garnish
- If using fresh Pomegranate- Use a citrus reamer to extract the pomegranate juice; strain liquid. Repeat the same steps for the oranges. Peal and Smash the ginger add to the Jug. Stir together fruit juices. Fill the glasses with ice, and ladle about 1/2 cup punch into each glass; top with sparkling soda. Garnish each glass with mint.