Easy Butter Garlic Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- 1 head cabbage red or green
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- Non sick spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter in medium to low heat. Do not allow to brown. Add thyme and garlic. Simmer for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Cut the head of cabbage into 1/2 inch steaks. Place them on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Every 10 minutes base with butter mixture.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until cabbage is fork tender. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!!!