Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken Cauliflower and Fries
This easy Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken Cauliflower and Fries recipes is quick the throw together and loaded with crunch, flavor and different textures.
- 2 Pounds Chicken tender
- 1 1/2 -2 Cups Parmesan Shaved
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 2 Tablespoon Smoked paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Cup Butter Melted
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 2 Cups Waffle fries (I used Alexia)
- 1 Head Cauliflowers Sliced into steaks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.Place the fries on next. Melt the butter in a shallow dish. Slice the cauliflower into steaks. Place on the baking sheet. Brush the cauliflower and fries with melted butter and LASTLY the chicken. Sprinkle the dry mixture on the cauliflower, fries and chicken tender. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. In the last 5 minutes turn on the boiler and broiler until the cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle on some fresh parsley for good measure. Enjoy!
This looks so good. I love the idea of sneaking healthy foods in with fries. Kinda like blackmail. Lol!!