NESCAFÉ® Taster’s Choice® coffee.And most of my childhood memories are coming alive again. Now that I have a food blog everything she makes is even more interesting to me. I always stock the pantry when she is here. Because I know she is making everything from scratch. Every sunday morning my grandma has the same ritual- wake up, give thanks and makes coffee. I can remember waking up to the smell of coffee, cinnamon and nutmeg. The house always smelt amazing. She likes her coffee strong and I like mine decaf but she doesn’t hold that against me. The good thing about instant coffee is that you can make it your way- strong, weak, decaf, sweet or bitter. I like mine bitter and decaf and Grandma likes hers strong, and sweet.
I also made a super short video of how she makes her coffee. She directed the video and everything. lol! She asked me to add this on her resume.
I hope you guys have a great weekend!
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER’S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 or 3 teaspoon Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- PREP: Combine water, coffee granules stir to dissolve. Place milk in microwave-safe cup. Microwave on 1 minute or until hot. SERVE: Divide between 2 mugs, add coconut milk, condensed milk and spices.Tip: Use cold milk in place of hot and serve over ice for an Iced Coffee.