PEACH AND GOAT CHEESE KALE SALAD
This salad showcases ripe peaches in seasons. Balsamic vinegar and peaches are reduced to a syrupy consistency to make a delicious dressing for this super easy salad.
- 4 Peaches Sliced
- 8 oz Arugula washed
- 4 oz Goat Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Olive oil
- 1/4 Almonds Sliced and toasted
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Stalks Scallions chopped
- 1 Cucumber thinly sliced
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the 1/4 cup vinegar to a slow boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the vinegar mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Let cool.In a large serving bowl, combine the arugula, scallions and oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the peaches on top of the arugula. Drizzle with the reduced balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with the goat cheese and almonds, and finish with a few grindings of pepper. Serve immediately.