Classic Tuna Salad
This Classic Tuna Salad is perfect for lunch. Quick and easy for meal prep with the bonus of it being Healthy and filling. It has tons of health benefits and tastes even better the next day.
- 2 Can White Albacore Tuna in Water (Wild is yummy) 5 oz each
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise (light)
- 1 Stalk Celery minced
- 1/2 Onion minced
- 1/2 Tbsp Whole-grain mustard (or dijon)
- 1-2 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tsp Cilantro or Parsley or Dill (Go wild and add them all)
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Fill a small bowl with cold water, add minced red onion and let soak for 5 minutes. That will remove the harsh taste of the onion. Drain and set aside for later.Add tuna to a medium mixing bowl, break up lightly with a fork, then add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine well.Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.Serve in a wrap, between freshly toasted bread, on top of a salad or alongside some brown rice. Enjoy!
Hi Ann. I made this today. Simple and delicious! For sure my new go-to way of making tuna salad. Thank you 🙂
Hi Brittney!!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Funny enough I just made a batch for lunch tomorrow. Have a great day and thanks for the comment.
Thank you, and RF, for the recommendation!