Cranberry Rosemary Crush
So excited to be sharing this festive and fun Cranberry Rosemary Crush with you guys today! Just in time for all the holiday parties. Minimal prep time and maximum taste- that’s my kinda drink.
- 1 Cup Fresh cranberries reserve some for garnish
- 2 cups 100 % Cranberry Juice
- 2-3 sprigs Sprigs Rosemary
- 2 Cups Soda water
- 1/4 Cup Honey ( or more depending on taste)
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 Inch Fresh ginger smashed
- 1. In a medium pot, bring 1/2 cup water, the honey, cranberries, rosemary, and ginger to a boil over high heat. Boil 5 minutes or until the cranberries begin to burst, then remove from the heat. Let cool. Remove the rosemary and ginger. Strain out the cranberries. 2. In a large pitcher, combine the cranberry syrup mix, cranberry juice and lemon juice. Chill until ready to serve. 3. Add the soda just before serving. Garnish each drink with a fresh cranberry and rosemary just to be fancy.