This is it guys! We have made it to the mountaintop with this Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Skillet.
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Skillet is ready in less than 30 minutes and full of amazing flavors. What more could I possibly want in a post thanksgiving rebound meal?
One pan meals are still going strong in my house. Because One I hate doing dishes with a passion and pots are just a bigger messier plate that usually requires scrubbing. So I’m not here for any of that.
Can we take about this sauce for a minute? It is creamy and so darn flavorful that by the end of dinner I ate the leftover sauce by the spoonfuls. Don’t blame me! You just wait until you have this in front of you, then let’s see if you have more self control than me.
This is the perfect week night dinner meal that is tossed together in a rush but it doesn’t taste like it. It is all in the taste. You will make this again and again- I’m calling it now.
Peace and love,
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Skillet
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar Fire roasted red peppers 12 ounce
- 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoon oil (EVOO or vegetable)
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil (1/4 cup chopped)
- 5 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1. Combine roasted red peppers, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender Pulse until smooth.2. Add oil to a large skillet. Season chicken with the Italian seasoning. Cook chicken in your greased skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes on each side until cooked through and lightly browned on the outside. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Check for chicken doneness using a meat thermometer. 3. Transfer red pepper mixture to the pan and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes until it gets hot. Add heavy cream and stir until mixture has thickened. Add chicken and cover with the sauce.Note: If you want more sauce you can add some stock to the sauce along with the heavy cream.