Spiced Vanilla Milk with Honey
This spiced vanilla milk with honey recipe is the perfect way to start any day.Not only in the winter but when you need that extra comforting hug of a warm drink.
- 4 Cups Milk ( Whole or Almond milk)
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoon Condensed Milk
- 3 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon or 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves
- Pinch or Cheyenne optional
- 1/2 Cup Water
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients. Stir over low heat, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes. Pour through a fine strainer into 4 mugs.
Be careful not to scald. Enjoy!
What a gorgeous post. My grandma died a few years back and I find that her old ways are my new ways. Will try this soon.
Hi June! Grandmothers are pure magic. I hope you like it!