Grilled chicken harvest salad is the perfect way to have a hearty and heathy meal. Ready in under 20 minutes- no-fuss and packed with so much flavor!
Hey hey hey now!!!
I just spent the last four days with my family. The Fourth of July is pretty serious around these parts. Not only is it independence day but it is also my grandmas birthday. So we had a feast. I mean a literal feast. It was legit. We had Biscuits, corn on the cob and this super easy grilled chicken harvest salad.
This salad is so easy to make. I literally whipped it together for lunch on Saturday. It was such a hit that I had to make it for grandma’s birthday dinner aka Independence Day.
So let’s talk about how easy this was to literally toss together. I took some chicken breast and marinated them over night. I love love love marinating meats over night. It gives the maximum taste with minimal effort. That is my kinda cooking. Easy peezy cooking.
So sometimes when I’m having friends over I love to mix things up. I am obsessed with Publix. I go there for inspiration sometimes. The produce section in Publix is just so gorgeous. All the vegetables makes me so happy.
It’s summer time here, the fact that it has been in the 90s for the past week or so means I am officially in lock down mode. I find it hard to stay in the kitchen for a long time. I would rather be in a pool or lake or at the beach. Basically anywhere that has water.
So super easy summer meals are on the menu at home until I can step outside without SPF 1,000,000. All I want are super easy meals with a TON of flavor. I am so glad that I found these suddenly salad. I love that this whole meal was ready in under 20 minutes. It is my new goal to make as many 20 minute meals possible. I’m a rebel that way. So suddenly salad is stocked in the pantry. Going to publix is the only thing that can get me out of the house. Y’all know I heart Publix, I think I might have mentioned that in almost ever post.
Also gab this coupon that can be used at any retailer, I picked up my suddenly salad at Publix. I can’t be the only one that is obsessed with super easy summer meals right?
Grilled Chicken Harvest Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low- sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Bone-less skin-less Chicken Breast pounded
- 1 box suddenly grain harvest salad
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 radish sliced thin
- 1 carrot sliced thin
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine mixture and chicken; marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once and allow to cook through, about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Cook the suddenly grain salad per box directions. Slice the chicken breast and add to salad. Toss in the sliced radishes and carrot. Top with sliced avocado.Squeeze juice of one lemon and garnish with parsley.