* External links are not affiliate/sponsored.
Updated pictures 7/28/2017
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
This Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings recipe is a great addition to any game-day, party or just a regular wing craving. The jerk sauce ensures its a party in your mouth. You can easily make it as hot as you can handle.
- 20 Party style chicken wings
- 1 Cup Fresh Jerk marinade ( https://cookingmaniac.com/jamaican-jerk-marinade )
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Jerk marinade (for sauce)
- 2 Tablespoon Ketchup
- Prep: Soak the pimento wood in some water for 20 minutes. Combine the Jerk Marinade and chicken wings in a large zip-top bag. Mix the marinade and wings together, ensuring that the chicken is completely covered. Close the bag and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight(I strongly recommend over night for an authentic taste). 2 Preheat an outdoor grill with coals. 3 Add the pimento wood that has been soaked for 20 mins. Place the wood directly on grates. 4 In a small saucepan, add the Ketchup and additional marinade. Stir to combine- simmer for about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside. 5 Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and remove excess marinade. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally. Cook until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, about 25 to 30 minutes. 6 Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Pour additional marinade over wings; toss to mix well. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!